Saturday, March 13, 2010

Live On-Air Wedding

I was assigned to take photos during Live On-Air Wedding at 'A' Morning Ottawa TV Show. The show was a success over again. The photos turned out well too. Or so I think. Check for yourself and let me know if I am right or wrong.


Heather and Robert split second after their official kiss as husband and wife.

I was using Canon 40D with two Canon L lenses - 24-70 and 16-35. The lighting situation in most cases was solved by the station lights.


The photos outside the station during Heather and her daughter's arrival were shot with on-camera diffused flash.


Some photos inside the make up room were shot with Canon Speedlite 430EX II, CTO filtered, bounced off the ceiling - many thanks to Joe McNally for inspiration.

Thanks for reading - you can also click here to see the slide show with many more pictures of the wedding of Heather and Robert. And of course thanks to Flickr for hosting the photos and powering the slide show!