LIFE Guide to Digital Photography: Everything You Need to Shoot Like the Pros by Joe McNally


The book has been out for over a year, and I was carefully going through it, cherishing every advice from the great master.

I remember when my father let me use his range finder camera with no film, I had a blast from winding up the shutter and making a click. Then he showed me how to place the roll of film into the camera. And the books came later.

I know, some people are not manual readers. They grab the tool and start using it. Nothing wrong about it. I am the "reading" type. I like reading manuals. It has been proven useful so far.

So this book is like a manual not only for the rookie photographers. I suggest the pros will be able to find some unexpected advice or two for themselves as well. It covers all the basics of photography, nuts and bolts of the everyday going about taking pictures. And as with my father's books, I am sure I will open this book again and again to find something I was not ready for at the first time.

I highly recommend it to you.

LIFE Guide to Digital Photography: Everything You Need to Shoot Like the Pros by Joe McNally


Popular Posts